Chalice (Canada) is a Catholic, Nova Scotia based organization. Through the generosity of our Canadian supporters, we are able to work in more than 200 communities around the world to provide opportunities for children to receive an education, families to become stronger, and communities to become self-sustaining.
We are looking for a sociable and highly service-oriented individual for a temporary, full-time position in the Invitation and Engagement department to provide exceptional customer service representation for our donors.
Please explore our website to find out more information about our organization.
Job Title: Communications Clerk (Temporary)
Reports To: Fund Development Manager
- Support the mission of Chalice
- Answer incoming customer service calls
- Communicate with donors verbally and in writing
- Accurately record donor information
- Outstanding oral and written English is mandatory
- Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Training and experience in customer service, including how to effectively speak to donors on the phone.
- Quick learner, enjoy working in a service-focused, fast-paced learning environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Critical eye for detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 40 hours a week (full-time) at the Chalice office in Bedford, NS
- Work term runs from October 5, 2020 to January 29, 2021
- Must be comfortable working in a Catholic faith-filled environment
- Legally able to work in Canada
Deadline for submissions is 23 September 2020.