Job Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia
Chalice (Canada) is looking for detail-oriented, organized, sociable, and highly service-focused individuals for four temporary, full-time (40 hours/week) financial clerk positions, starting October 19, 2020 through to January 15, 2021.
The successful candidates will be responsible primarily for processing donations in a highly computerized environment and communicating with donors verbally and in writing. The wage for this position is $15 per hour.
Chalice (Canada) is a Catholic, Nova-Scotia-based organization. Through the generosity of our Canadian supporters, we are able to work in more than 200 communities around the world to provide opportunities for children to receive an education, families to become stronger, and communities to become self-sustaining.
Please explore our website to find out more about our mission and our organization.
Job Title: Temporary Finance Clerk
Reports to: Chief Finance Manager
- Support the mission of Chalice
- Process donations
- Communicate with donors verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding oral and written English is mandatory
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of IMIS an asset
- Training and experience in customer service, including how to effectively speak to donors on he phone.
Please send resume, along with cover letter to Anthony Wight, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 25, 2020.